Visual Surgery. A Graphic Record

Halo, see you again.
Last week (June, 2014) I was collaborated with my friend, Agus, to took place as a cartoonist in 38th International Petroleum Association (IPA) exhibition, which held in Jakarta Convention Centre. it is a cool events because rich mix with various visitors who came from many countries over the world. My "cartoon" corner it took at SKK Migas booth in Assembly Hall, west side of JCC.

My 1st day in exhibition, it was an hectic day. Many visitors who came by to our booth. It`s more about 50 persons I drew his/her face. the 2nd day was same either. the number of people which I drew become decrease in 3rd day. Totally, I locked my quantity drawing works in 135 person.

I`m glad to makes people happy. Some people interested for taking a sketch by us, because to sum up her/his character. They wanted look more charm in a proper way. It`s funny, because in reality, they are all looked pretty.

So, I was thinking last week, I become someone who recognized as "visual surgery" :)

#mugibagja #graphicrecorder #graphicrecording #skkmigas 




       

Komentar

Most Popular